MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

I assume you're talking about Pretzl, Fritzl whatever he's...

1. 2,013 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 465
    I assume you're talking about Pretzl, Fritzl whatever he's called, that person is the biggest oxygen thief we've had on the Hotcopper MNS forum since I first invested around 2015. There have been some really strange ones but this one takes the cake.

Most of the troll downrampers bang on about some specific thing or topics for a few weeks or even months (some really committed ones even make it 12+ months) but eventually they all come to the same conclusion that it's a waste of their time. Life is too short, why you would even consider spending what valuable time you have left on this planet constantly writing negative messages about something you dislike is beyond me.

Magnis will continue to exist and progress with it's projects (as they are doing quite successfully at the moment with Imperium3 NY) regardless of what some random angry guy pumps out 30 times a day sitting in his mums basement. Some new people on here might get spooked a little and the SP move a cent or two but in the long term whatever is posted on this site (positive or negative) has little bearing on the companies fortunes or Share price.

The persistant downramping trolls like pretzl will dissapear eventually by coming to the realisation that their repetitive negative posts are in-effective and that it's a pointless sad existance. Or they simply cannot post anymore due to illness or death which has also happened before on here.

Make sure you do your own due diligence on the company and the people you listen to on here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.