MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

I'm going to fully take a break from posting in these threads...

1. 149 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 405
    I'm going to fully take a break from posting in these threads indefinitely. I've done my own DD and already said everything that need to be/can be said, and the dark strategy of just constantly flooding every thread with the same negative posts/conspiracies to drown out constructive conversations/good arguments or research is simply unbeatable, unless you are as free and amoral as those individuals. Just let them keep talking crap, which won't stop even if/when MNS gets to $1, $2. They'll just cry foul even louder.

I've got more productive things to do like screening the next stocks for 2022/23. There's not much more to be said than wait and see what announcements/updates comes from MNS management over time. Be ready to sell if it's bad, be ready to buy more (or happily hold) if it's good.

Remember that nothing is a guarantee. Truth doesn't matter in these markets as much as it used to. Luck plays a larger part than most of us care to admit. Value, growth proposition and current execution strength are the only reliable indicators in the medium term for SP movements. People who talk/post online all have motives (including me) and it's important to consider that with every word written (or omitted).

I personally hope ASIC shuts down this site and other similar poorly-moderated online forums for everyone's mental well-being sake. This isn't healthy or representative of an investor community.

joey out. GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.