MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

I listened in and nothing new. He mostly talked through the...

1. 149 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 405
    I listened in and nothing new. He mostly talked through the corporate presentation that was released on ASX last week. Dr Jawahat Nerkar was on the call too and answered questions about battery compliance / certification for overseas markets.

He did address the media concerns by explaining that IM3 leadership have directly/privately been shown aspects of Sukh Energy to be confident they have the capital backing to pay for their battery order.

Also fp did mention that Townsville and EV qualification process will take a bit more time so we shouldn't be expecting any new major offtake partners until full production after Q3 2022. Chicken and egg problem I think.

He sounded confident about Nachu but said further finding would be needed to ramp up to production for that mine again, so a CR may be in order in the near future. He did say they're close to an offtake agreement but will be announced in due time.

I wouldn't say it's changed anything. Though he did say to keep an eye out on IM3 plant progress update in the coming fortnight.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.