MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

General Discussion Topics, page-2068

1. 1,603 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 205
    With the US passing its bill for government funding in the billions, you would be a mad man to not get into such a compelling company
    Thinking into the future.. this company will have a large scale lithium-ion battery cell manufacturing warehouse.. that alone is worth a few dollars a share.
    Along with our partnership with C4V in New York, C4V’s patented and commercially proven composition of matter technologies are capable of delivering one of the lightest, most efficient, and longest life cycle lithium-ion batteries in the world.

And of course we cannot forget our Nachu project in Tanzania is home to high quality natural flake graphite concentrate making it highly sort after in the anode material market for Li-Ion batteries. Its unique graphitic crystal structure and low impurities means that it does not require expensive and environmentally toxic chemicals for purification.

Magnis aims to become a leading global producer of next-generation green credentialed Lithium-Ion Battery cells, enabling the future energy requirements of the world, the global storage of renewable energy and electrification of transportation.

We are placing ourselves perfectly in the industry to benefit greatly from our future endeavors, I have researched greatly into what is expected from us and what we can expect to come in near future and this company blows my mind with the potential it has.
    I hope you all do your research! The world is truly changing & ill be putting myself in the best position possible to benefit from it... I hope you do too

Take care

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.