MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

General Discussion Topics, page-2315

1. 4,876 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 449
    How could you work for a magazine and just put crap in it, he is young and has a long future in his career so why risk his profession and put out crap that's not true unless it is. also does anyone believe that if Frank was involved that he would come out at the AGM and say " Yes it's true I have been involved and I am sorry and now the next question please" and just move on, come on he would just deny untill the evidence is put forward ( inocent until proven guilty right )but until that time comes we need to excercise caution as there is alot of traders out there that want our hard earnt money. I feel there is alot of pumping and dumping or dumping and pumping going on as we speak. the other thing I want to point out is why would anybody exercise their 50c option premature as they would have to cough up the cash unless they wanted to sell them at a profit, this is what I believe that has happened from 70c then the news, strange timing hey, still see a retrace to 40c though and is where I feel is fair value based on where the company is at currently and if this Frank saga is blowen over then possible to pay higher price to factor in the future progress.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.