MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

General Discussion Topics, page-3295

1. 587 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 251
    Yes, those are examples of two questions that are repeatedly asked and do not have publicly available answers. Either people do not know these answers or, if they do, they have inside information which they cannot disclose or act on.

As this information becomes able to be publicly disclosed, such as non-disclosure agreements being removed, then we can discuss the information that is provided to the market by the company. In the meantime, these questions should be directed to the company, either MNS, IM3NY or C4V (to which the answer will likely be something along the lines of "we can not disclose this information due to the sensitive nature of our relationship with these entities and existing non-disclosure agreements that are in place").

Thank you for understanding my point. I am glad we can clear that up. Do you have any questions about the above or are you now comfortable waiting for the market to be informed of this information when the company is able to do so in the future?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.