MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

Thanks Wack0,I was reasonably quick to block TopSahara, but not...

1. 587 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 251
    Thanks Wack0,

I was reasonably quick to block TopSahara, but not so much Fritzl.

I think the reason for keeping Fritzl on is because the questions he asks are not stupid questions. They can be legitimate and it would be good to know some of the information.

In saying that, at no point has Fritzl ever made an attempt to provide constructive guidance, share any findings of investigations he may have done (apart from share a newspaper article or two), and just continues to ask the same questions over and over again.

It is understandable to want to know the answer to those questions, but no one here knows the answers. Ask the questions, gather some opinions from those willing to share, scope out the BS on either side and hopefully a discussion will be had that provides a varied opinion or supporting data to assist in individual decision making. If there is still no clear understanding, those questions can be raised again in the future (give it a few weeks)...not 5 times a day, every day.

On a number of occasions I have tried to dialogue and converse in a calm and rational way providing supporting documents and Fritzl has been quite accommodating to this approach (most often either liking a post or just not responding at all).Blocking TopSahara was probably the best thing I have done, and now looking at the statistics you have provided it is clear how much time and effort has been wasted going through the same posts over and over again, just in the hope a contrarian viewpoint with information I have missed or have not considered is raised and can allow me to consider further my investment decision, valuations and risk analysis.

Fritzl, I appreciate your commitment to the threads, but I wish you would expand your scope and maybe do more than sit a computer asking questions or making the same comments over and over again. Your questions are valid, but your approach to finding the answers are just not productive at all and really impacts the quality of the threads (both from yourself and from those responding...the retaliations on both sides are just mind-numbing and exhausting).

Given the picture these stats represent and analysing the value I have received by continuing to be able to read Fritzl's posts, I have made the decision (a bloody hard one, because it is not the type of decision I would normally like to make) to block Fritzl.

Fritz, I wish you all the best. I hope you and the rest of us shareholders get the answers you are asking, but I can no longer have my time wasted reading continuous responses that serve little value or insight.

To everyone else, do what you want to do. Assess where you get value (whether this be information, analysis or just plain old entertainment) and do what you believe is most appropriate for you.

I'm looking forward to seeing much cleaner and hopefully more informative and valuable discussions in the future.

GLTAH DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.