MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

General Discussion Topics, page-3890

1. 22 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    I hope we break through the € 40 cent mark soon!
    maybe topwonderbra "the master theory" has confused the currency. that can happen really quickly..eur, usd, aud..everything the same since 16 years

but seriously. for what was going on in the EV market (novonix -39% in one month only for example of a big player) we weathered the storm quite mildly, you don't need to be a master to see what is actually going on.

magnis is a risky stock. if anyone still hasn't understood that, they should delete their trading- app very quickly.
    magnis is a growth stock in which story you believe or not and that there are delays and changes in strategy is also normal for large companies. and priority are changing everywhere, if its the right desicion, we will see.
    example: tesla's gigafactory in berlin..nothing is going according to plan. oh wait, vw suddenly wants to outrun tesla as an ev manufacturer. how can they let go of their burner strategy?
    and we don't need to talk about their actions in the past. let who is without fault in this market cast the first stone.

so stop playing jesus or whatever you are trying. so make space for facts. if you have some, so please share with url.
    thx and i hope to read some news.
    (sorry for my bad englisch, i tried my best)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.