MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

Hi to any New Investors, if you wish for any straightforward...

1. 180 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 122
    Hi to any New Investors, if you wish for any straightforward info on Magnis, Stringfellow on Twitter provides good update. Also follow IM3NY or Magnis on LinkedIn

This forum has unfortunately become a dog’s breakfast, a waste of time as you’re no doubt finding out.

i understand what the likes of Willjosh are trying to do in holding accountable and drowning out the 3 Stoogers of Fritz, Mondy and TS - who are probably all in the same person, but all that is being achieved is that true content is so watered down it’s impossible to find in amongst all the vitriol. And I’ve got a lot of them on ignore and it’s still bad!

On the positive, the incessant down ramping and responders have succeeded in making this forum redundant. So actually the mum n dad investors the 3 stoogers are trying to scare off won’t even bother with this site because as I said, you can’t make sense of anything. They’ll go elsewhere and get solid info.
    so thank you to the 3 Stoogers! You’re actually too successful, there’s no one of concern to listen to you. Those arguing with you are rock solid in their beliefs on this awesome stock. Keep wasting your time

long live Magnis. 2022 maybe crap in some respects around the world but if you hold this stock, you’re already a winner

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.