MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

1. The Huron campus is polluted, though some areas significantly...

1. 587 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 251
    1. The Huron campus is polluted, though some areas significantly more affected then others. The campus offers the facilities and infrastructure needed to develop the project.

In addition to this, the campus offers very cheap rates and favourable terms to im3ny to allow expansion. It is also for this reason that development of this site has seen significant support from residents who want to see revitalisation of their town and the derelict facilities around them. Hopefully expansion will see some buildings demolished or upgraded by partnering suppliers etc. New Energy New York is aiming at assisting with this development.

2. You refer to 2nd hand equipment. Yes, some used, some not used. Some of that equipment and stock inventory were also sold and additional equipment purchased. The original alevo equipment was purchased for approx US$5M cash up front. IM3NY currently have a US$100M debt facility. This is in addition to other expenditure made outside of this.

3. You keep referring to 6 year old Chemistry as if it's a bad thing (it's actually closer to 8 years with BMLMP patent first filed in June 2014) . I think you recently posted about quantumscape leaping ahead....their chemistry patent was first filed in August 2013, making it older than C4V's. C4V and IM3NY are far closer to commercial production than Quantumscape, particularly when taking into account the "age" of the chemistry*.

*I ask you no longer make comments regarding age of chemistry, particularly given the age of the other commercially available chemistries being utilised in the market.

4. Enough interest has been generated to secure the existing debt facility as well as allow the project to go ahead. Construction wouldn't have been possible without demand for the cells (hence the delay from initial hoped construction commencing in 2019 to construction commencing in 2021)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.