MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

Hello fellas, I've been following MNS for a couple of months and...

1. 1,103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 215
    Hello fellas, I've been following MNS for a couple of months and I really liked this announcement, it's a pity I missed it yesterday and today.
    I had good feelings about MNS and I didn't have any idea about this: Magnis Non-Executive Director, the distinguished Professor M. Stanley Whittingham, winner of the Nobel Prize in Chemistry for his work in developing the Lithium-ion, provides insights into the lithium-ion battery industry and the supply chain. Awesome and wonderful for all of us (buying soon).

The question why I post this now is because I've read about listening in USA and due to I'm new in investment I cannot see beyond that and understand what it really means/ involve. I will do some research now anyway but if some of veteran investors can provide me a good amount of their knowledge it will be widely appreciate.

So following with the info of the main web site of MNS if I understood it good the project is still in a fancy stage although the schedule is very tight. For now they don't have a pilot plant yet but they've signed trade agreements for AS$730M? so so and another one with the US goverment for US$60M? The numbers seems interesting but I guess you have to divide it for the years the agreement will be... - cost - taxes - salary etc.

Right now I think this is very promissing but need to sign new agreements even for justify the current market cap.
    And yes, I know what many of you are gonna tell me. I know the momentum as well.

I almost forgot their mine in Tanzania. After finish this post I will start doing my research. But, if you want to share the info you know with new investors i will appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

I have been reading a little bit and I think people right now are too excited and the quaility of the posts isn't good.
    If someone can share a link with useful and detailed information it would be a great help.

Well, that's all. Thanks for your time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.