MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

zip it and stop attacking posters ive never claimed to be a know...

1. 163 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 66
    zip it and stop attacking posters ive never claimed to be a know it all thats just your ego speaking; get off the soap box numpty. one more comment like that pal and i will put you on block, just dont have the energy for another idjiot blaring his horn thinking people give a damn. this is a forum, lets all hear from others and atop attacking anyone who has a view different from your own.

it wouldnt be the first time an asx listed company had a leaky ship; when you think about how connected we all arr these days and family members, then friends of those family members who have an employee at Magnis

happy the stock is heading back above 40c. i was trading up on SYR and NVX today and SYR must be a bit pissed they got the 100 m govt loan while NVX got the 150 million grant (seeing SYR has been first on the scene producing AAM)

do we know if the battery plant is using synthetic graphite balls or natural graphite balls? i know NVX plan to commence synthetic spheroids but not starting until 2024 whereas SYR is going down the road making natural graphite spheroids that have shown to hold about 10-20% more energy kw/hr compared to synthetic and at lower cost to manufacture. it would be nice to see someone like MNS taking graphite speroids from SYR until they can get their mine up and running

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.