MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

Regardless of the Feb 2025 start, with Tesla, what investors...

1. 1,304 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 311
    Regardless of the Feb 2025 start, with Tesla, what investors will finally see is that this offtake will start the ball rolling with others now committing to MNS, and I don't just mean other offtakes.

Tesla can't afford (like every company) not to do thorough due diligence, and signing this offtake de-risks MNS enormously.

It allows others to take note that if Tesla have signed, and from 2025 MNS will start receiving X amount, then the financial health of MNS is dramatically improved, which as I said, helps others signing on that were once holding back for more financial stability.

It also may help with financial funding and grants. Awarding grants becomes easier when a company has a more stable and clearer path to financial health as they grow and expand, with signed offtakes such as this.

I think you will find that apart from an upcoming announcement for the location of the AAM facility, that needs to be done by end of June (and will), there will be be OTHER big name announcements now committing also.

Right now, I'm not convinced either about a CR coming like some others have suggested, to help sort the AAM pilot facility build before March 31st 2024, and a commercial AAM facility by Feb 1st, 2025. I still believe that a substantial 'grant' and funding is not far away, which will also push up MNS

I'm really looking forward to 2023, but more so the next 6 months !!

Well done MNS and Frank !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.