MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

It has to be said that Magnis would absolutely want those...

1. 587 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 251
    It has to be said that Magnis would absolutely want those options to come into the money. A lot of the hard work has already been done and it's an easy way to raise approx $40m and reduce the required funding from other sources. Should these options lapse, that is just additional pressure on other raising options, and also a lot of extra cost associated in raising these additional funds.

Hopefully the SP comes positive again to assist in these raising requirements.

I might also just add that Magnis's venture into AAM territory is new and has not been considered in any valuation I have seen.

Tesla's Offtake is a sign of Nachu Graphite meeting their requirements and positive testing of C4V's anode materials. Rather than offtaking directly to the mine, Tesla has opted for more a more direct end product to remove the steps and responsibility of processing. While the AAM will be an additional cost to the company, I expect it would have a positive NPV and be very beneficial in the long term. Now it's just a matter of getting the finance and the projects underway.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.