MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

The 100m hurdle sprint does seem to have never ending...

1. 180 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 122
    The 100m hurdle sprint does seem to have never ending hurdle…would someone stop throwing another 10m hurdle on this race!
    I did reach out one of FP close associates and very long major shareholder today to suss things out. He kind of confirmed what many thoughts here have been saying. No one thought this was an awesome situation to have to raise capital in, it’s more dilution than was wanted by MNS, but it is what it is. That one battery failing the test has cost us. Sharks circle when they see an opportunity. I can’t too much but as is usual when a business like Magnis is on the cusp on something huge there’s those who would like a bigger piece of the pie and they don’t care how many little investors they tread on…
    It it’s not all doom and gloom. As I was assured, that if we were trading and selling batteries already then they would have far less capability to alter a share price. But it’s easier when there’s fear in the market. So we have to be extra patient and allow these painful certification processes to take their course and then MNS will be able to change course in respect to SP.

i did not get any impressions from my conversation that there was any genuine issues with the batteries to be concerned about. We just have to allow results to come in.

in the meantime, greedy ones may continue to tree shake. Hold onto your apples.

Last edited by RJayz: 28/03/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.