MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

I decided to invest my own $ heavily in MNS by backing men like...

1. 883 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 339
    I decided to invest my own $ heavily in MNS by backing men like Frank P (one of the 20 shareholders in MNS) - who has been continually buying shares in the company he has led from its beginning (and selling none).

He has been as a leader of MNS from its beginning's and has lots of 'skin in the game' with the number of shared he owns - others like Professor Stanley W (who is on the Leadership Team...and the Nobel Prize winner for batteries .... these are men of substance who have helped drive this company from small beginnings to the assets and achievements the company has made up to this point....

if others want to back the faceless trolls on the HC threads that downramp the company then go for it...

We are on the cusp of something HUGE with this company IMO...DYOR and Hold... or buy more shares in MNS....or you could listen to the faceless trolls who haunt the HC threads (all of them non holders)...

The recent share price drop - while frustrating for many - was a great opportunity to pick up more shares in a great company...

Looking forward to whose right...those with 'skin in the game" who have achieved a lot...or the faceless HC trolls we all have on Ignore...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.