MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

Happy Sunday.Just wanted to share another thought about why the...

1. 149 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 405
    Happy Sunday.

Just wanted to share another thought about why the Im3 project is not just hyped, but very legitimate and why it's now really attracting attention of bigger investors. And I don't think I'm being biased or too delusional with this.

Their CEO is hyper-active on Twitter, absolutely unafraid of getting attention from the likes of Tesla and Ford, knowing full well those EV giants have access to many other battery developer's prototypes and existing R&D programs. This demonstrates a level of confidence about their technology and ability unparalleled amongst other battery makers who are careful how they frame their products when marketing.

Their ability to produce a commercial grade sample so early on in their production plans yields confidence with the team's work ethics, and all that's really left to solve is the logistics and engineering/process optimisation problem, something Chaitanya had plenty of experience from his time as Tesla's Nevada head engineer. Remember that it's a lot easier to recruit for skilled workers to scale manufacturing up, not as easy to late hire next gen cell chemistry experts, for which C4V is already onboard and is quietly making more breakthroughs in SSBs.

Combine this with the strongest commitment yet from the Biden administration on mandating green transition, preferring EV supply chain resilience (make in USA) and other climate action policies and funding (which will absolutely involve more grid stabilisation projects; MNS just secured even more contracts in this space). You have the makings of an emerging leader in the American EV supply chain that could be a kingmaker in the auto industry for the 2020s.

$4.20 AUD/share by EOY 2022 if they hit their milestones for the 1.8GWh by middle of next year, $6.90 if they secure a deal with a household name carmaker.

IMO, DYOR as usual. GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.