MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

Bought more today in order to average down. Share price...

1. 113 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    Bought more today in order to average down. Share price fluctuations are not an indicator of change of fundamentals. With current assets, even if the share price is to fall even further (possible if certification announcement fails or doesn't come), long term upside in my opinion remains strong. There is a legitimate battery plant under partial management and if it is an asset that cannot be capitalised on then the company was doomed from the start.

In other news, some posters here have been ignoring others who are simply offering their views while maintaing a constructive outlook. Not including the usual purely negative posters, I feel it is detrimental to your outlook as an investor if you are not consuming the opinions of both good and bad takes. Beig short-sighted, over optimistic or over-reliant on share price and then selling will quickly part you with money that may turn into a strong investment. It is not a loss until you have sold, long term holders will still likely be rewarded.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.