MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

General Discussion Topics, page-7038

1. 1,110 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 270
    "Thoughts Anyone ?"

This stock is in a convertible debt death spiral

It's not as simple as a tree shake...... I also doubt tax loss selling has/would cause -25% drop in share price in the last month...... certification uncertainty is a factor in the drop in share price sure but the continuous shares being issued is why I calling it as the above.......

Several videos on youtube explain this concept very well in a simple easy to understand way and I recommend holders take a look - gain an understanding of the situation..... Even if you don't watch the whole videos as they are long-ish you would gain some of an insight which is better than none

Thing will now be how they hold the upcoming raises from here - they wouldn't want to hold a raise that goes like this again (and at too lower price) but they will probably have to have another raise again this year

This is not a buy/sell recommendation..... not trying to create fud (to me seems all that has set in long ago though) or whatever else non holders are accused of..... Just that people are asking for thoughts and whys so just highlighting a kind of situation stocks can find themselves in the market which looks highly probably here atm

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.