MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

Imagine supporting a company that cares about some users on a...

1. 17 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Imagine supporting a company that cares about some users on a forum... instead of you know... RUNNING THE COMPANY.

Honestly - I thank TopSahara & Co. I used to be frustrated by them, but with scepticism, I did place a strategic stop loss at around 35c.

So I got out. and boy am I thankful for it. This company and a long term on it is not for me. I'm sorry team, but I don't see the fundamentals, I'm not going to come here each day and tell you, but I simply don't see what you are all seeing.

If Fritzl, TopSahara. Mondrian & co's (be it one person or all the same) endless tirades hadn't forced a slight rethink I wouldn't have placed that stop-loss.

As far as I'm concerned you're all a little nutty. On both sides - but you all need to realise that for a random person like me, it's good to hear both sides, the blindly positive and the blindly negative. Both sides are allowed to speak. Whether you like it or not. Listening to both sides helped me get out, as I most certainly was not in this for the long haul.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.