MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

Thanks for posting MitchInvest2018. Yes, there definitely will...

1. 1,312 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 313
    Thanks for posting MitchInvest2018.

Yes, there definitely will be an interview released over the weekend and Hoshi is going to discuss mostly current developments (as mentioned in the announcement) with MNS.
    I think this is smart and needed from MNS, as the share price is way oversold, so it is good to see management getting pro active, to just settle a few nervous nellies out there that are jumping at shadows and selling, so yes, well done and I'm looking forward to seeing it.
    I'd rather a company do this than not to do this.

Big news will be announced when big news can and is allowed to be announced, so this weekends discussion is certainly appreciated under the circumstances.

I very much think Frank and Hoshi are a good duo now, and will bounce off each other well, compared to what was in place for the last 18 months. Frank putting in another $300K and Hoshi himself $100K should tell us all a few clues of their thoughts about where MNS is positioned with everything. They certainly don't feel concerned if doing so, knowing more than us with what is coming.

Revenues is the key of course, and I think a few people here will be a lot more happier as results get released over coming months, with some important announcements also.

Hang in there everyone, especially to the other long termers that have endured so much, but easy to say I know but hang in there a bit more !!

Have a good weekend !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.