MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

General Discussion Topics, page-7777

1. 202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 85
    Just ignore what is written in HC.They are still trying hard to bring SP down which is already unfortunately due to various factors.They write whatever they have on their little heads.All have agendas.For example, they spread rumours here like battery T 7 was not passed in the recent certification which has been explained in the today's videos too.The whole market is shit during this period for example NVX went up to $12 and now under $1 , LKE was over $2 not long ago but it is now under 30 cents.When you invest in speculative stocks, you should be ready for this disaster.Anyway, as a shareholder i am glad that one of the projects of MNS is in an early stage of commercial production.It really takes time or years for the company at this stage to gain trust of shareholders for example check PLS share price and SOI even after it did shipments of lithium back then and now.I was a shareholder of PLS before and the rumours were the company would never get its SP over $1.Let the bull market return, we will see.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.