MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

As a LTHR I do find it a little frustrating that there’s not...

1. 180 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 122
    As a LTHR I do find it a little frustrating that there’s not much clarity at times. Hoshi said DD takes 6months plus…But hang on, Chuck Schumer said on Feb 28th 2023 he was writing to DOE to push IM3NY credentials. It’s still on his website…so why does it seem like we’re starting from scratch, or is it a 12 month process and we’re half way there? The share cafe interview with Hoshi did not share light on this. A much longer Q & A is required and if they don’t get answers out soon this years AGM will turn into a long list of SH questions

you don’t instill confidence by hiding under the pillows and putting out vague statements. If there’s been stuff ups caused by the battery very failure and more companies want more time to test the cells, which may lead to DOE stalling then tell us. Better than leave to HC members to guess…they only creates more uncertainty…

and this is coming from me, a supporter. There’s still huge upside and Mns has made genuine progress but the messaging and execution has been at ‘park footy grade’ at best at times
    Last edited by RJayz: 26/07/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.