MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

One thing I’ll say lube mobile with respect to MNS and WKT...

1. 2,206 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 415
    One thing I’ll say lube mobile with respect to MNS and WKT threads, at least the downies on WKT bring constructive criticisms, as a posed to the tripe you bring to MNS.
    I have said before, you are comparing apples to lemons. MNS is not currently building, nor mining. We have and are building better living and working conditions for the locals, including those output from Lindi where we have developed better medical aid for those in need and school houses, research ESG if needed. (Show us where WKT have done this, no need, I am. WKT holder and know they didn’t.) MNS pivoted from Nachu at a time the country shifted and into cell manufacturing and funded iM3NY. We are currently a battery cell manufacturer, though delayed, revenue will soon flow.
    That now brings us to one of your comparison. We have the best AAM that Tesla wants, imo far better than SYR and look how they are trading of late. SYR and MNS still don’t compare with WKT, both far out weigh. Let us now bring in your WKT comparison as at now, sure they are building a mine, with so much debt they are ripe for a TO and it will happen. Investors have lost faith in management and management will sell to save their skin with the CV “we built a graphite mine in Tanzania”.
    Hey I still hold WKT knowing this will happen, MNS and Frank have powered on and pivoted when needed, I know which management I trust.
    So sure, bring your WKT tripe, but those investors with a brain know far better than any point you try and make here. GLH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.