MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

Underlying your writing is a personal attack, framing other not...

1. 5,704 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 467
    Underlying your writing is a personal attack, framing other not intelligence as you are. I'll let posters judge it. If you are that good, you should be up there not here in this forum and need to worry about peanut. So I advise you to get down to earth. Apple or lemon just you know who you are. No one here gives a thing.

I have no time to attack you personally, it's not what I am here for.

So to the point, MNS is not in a donation business. If required, shareholders can do it better at their own choice. So yes, you keep building the village but no progress on mining while WKT can do. Regarding WKT management resume, it's your own opinion. They do what they need to do is to build up a mine. How WKT turns out is to find out. I said before it's still high risk until that plant can make graphite, sellable and profitable. Same will applied to the talktalk, watch out for battery sale to whom, and how much (profitable or just money flow?)

Revenue will soon flow. Money will flow. It helps believers for another week. They will then need another medicine. "The money will flow" was mentioned in the Australian article almost a year now.

The best AMM graphite? too soon to say, let find out if they can deliver a factory first and if talktalk will repeat. Good luck with that. Sorry, SYR and MNS? I am not sure if we can put them together in the same basket. One is a apple and one is a kumquat.

Frank and power? Thanks. I rest my case.

Last edited by oilman01: 10/08/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.