MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

General Discussion Topics, page-8109

1. 7,495 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 685
    seriously all this tooing and froing and lots of BS between posters.

i have been LTer here and the fact imo is that there have been multiple deadlines missed and my investment decisions have ben based on the ANN's and specified deadlines.

i am absoultely furious that no follow up has been made in relation to sales especially given that i had understood that sales would flow after certification was received.

but since certification there has been no mention from what i can see as to the status of sales and when revenues are to commence - especially given they were supposed to commence after cert.

am aslo confused and unhappy at the DOE situation. i had expected a response back in February and now only to find that the application may still be going through the process does not instill confidence that it was actually applied for mid-late last year when i had thought from my understanding that it was.

if application was pending certification then what is the hold up now??.

there have been multiple ANN's that have not been followed up, unless i have missed them:

1) martec situation;
    2) NY bus situation;
    3) sales post certification
    4) actual DOE situation.
    5) NAB/HSBC investor/loan sourcing - where is that at - why no bites to date even though a number of times i understood that it was all positive and in the wings. Surely if you can ANN that there are interested parties then you can also ANN if those parties have withdrawn?.
    6) as another thread has alluded to - what has happended with the F1 collaboration?.

and there are others.

so if anyone can provide response to the above would be appreciated.

real concerns by a LTer - so stop all this BS and just post facts or ur understanding.

i have no knowledge of Toby or these other posters in the same vain and really do not care - notwithstanding that certin posters are quite obvious in their intentions.

at the end of the day i believe that we as SH's should be updated as to where things are actually at regarding the above.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.