MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

General Discussion Topics, page-848

1. 490 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    iM3NY Lithium-ion Cells

iM3NY lithium-ion cells are engineered to lead in safety and performance at the forefront of advanced chemistry, robust cell design, and manufacturing process that ensures low cost, flexibility and long-term high repeatability.
    The BMLMP chemistry and prismatic cell design is licensed and patented Charge CCCV technology. It contains Lithium Manganese Phosphate (LMP) with Biomineralisation to yield BMLMP.
    The BMLMP technology enables one of the highest voltages of any Lithium-ion cells in the marketplace at 3.9 volts. This is 20% higher than Lithium Iron Phosphate (LFP) cells and 5-8% higher than Nickel Cobalt Aluminium (NCA) / Nickel Manganese Cobalt (NMC) cells used by OEM’s like Tesla.

iM3NYBatteriesusingBMLMPTechnologyhavealongbatterylife,supportfastcharging and are safe without the use of Nickel or Cobalt.

so by looking at this info. I am sure they have long life battery technology with better performance which can run similar miles compare to the EV batteries available in the market and that is why they have secured $1b worth of contracts before even production started.
    i hope that will answer your question my friend.
    goodluck with your investment decision to be part of MNS.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.