MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

I have just noticed an interesting pattern with MNS.1. Just...

1. 288 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 154
    I have just noticed an interesting pattern with MNS.

1. Just prior to end of January this year (just before the release of the quarterly report) there is a jump in the SP, followed by a Trading Halt and the release of a major announcement (Major CR)

2. Just prior to the end of April this year (just before the release of the quarterly report) there is a jump in the SP followed by a Trading Halt and the release of a major announcement ($80m funding approval)

3. Just prior to the end of July (just before the release of the quarterly report) there is a Trading Halt and the release of a major announcement (John Hancock jumps aboard)

and now.....

4. Just prior to the end of October (just before the release of the quarterly report) there is a jump in the SP....... Hmmmm. Would I be out of line by suggesting a Trading Halt before the end of the week and the release of a major announcement.

Just a word of caution, on each occasion, many of us predicted that the sky was the limit only for a pullback to occur. Great day today, but at this point, I am not getting my hopes up too high, but would not surprise to see a Trading Halt followed by ?????????? (hopefully not a CR!)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.