MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

General Discussion Topics, page-2906

1. 944 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1187
    There were a number of interesting comments from that interview, but the key take out and enabler for share price movement for me from that interview was mention of the appointment of a global (investment) bank "in coming weeks".

From my experience, that appointment will then be the near term catalyst and driver to a couple of critical things:

1. Most appropriate forward capital structure for iM3NY (particularly relevant given stated applications into the DOE loans program and funding from the Infrastructure Plan). This will directly relate to both the expansion plans and pace for iM3NY plus the implications for MNS dilution.
    2. Most appropriate way forward to establish value for iM3NY - whether it be a SPAC listing, a clean listing in its own right or a "keep private" via bringing in growth capital through investment by one or more PE investors.

A global investment bank would open the doors to a range of global names to come onboard to iM3NY either as potential cornerstone investors in a float or as PE investors if it is to be kept private for the moment.

Outside of progress with the construction of the factory, it is this looming announcement of the investment bank that I think will become the most significant near term driver of share price. I am sure that their engagement by the iM3NY board will have remuneration that will be heavily weighted towards maximisation of shareholder value - hence all our interests are aligned.

Meanwhile, MNS is quite well funded at the moment and so there are no impediments to funding all necessary near term work on Nachu to meet the offtake timelines and commitments.

GLTA & DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.