MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

General Discussion Topics, page-4

1. 1,616 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1105
    Regrading what to expect next, is anyones guess, but crystal ball gazing, I’m thinking:
    - now that funding is in the bank account, and it is $30m more than the requirements for 1GwH, that CAPEX for the increased production from the newly acquired A123 equipment has been factored in. Therefore, we should soon receive an update on what our actual starting GwH capacity will be and how this will impact the project plan
    - with money received and things going full steam ahead, I would also expect regular NY updates (hopefully with plenty of pictures )
    - is obvious we are looking to list IM3NY on the NYSE, and a SPAC would be the obvious vehicle imo. Given the expertise of our new board appointees, especially Mona, I would expect this to be performed in record time, so we should receive news on this in short term due course imo
    - given the increasing importance of securing raw materials, I would expect that, now NY is underway, some attention would have been turned towards getting Nachu funded and under construction, so wouldn’t be surprised if we here news on progress here
    - personally, with the board changes that took place, doesn’t seem to me like Townsville is a priority, but could just be waiting for the state and fed governments to step up, so things could quickly fire up here

Whatever is on the near term horizon, I’m looking forward to it and don’t think 6-9 months away to be producing next gen battery cells and receiving revenue is very far away at all!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.