MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

General Discussion Topics, page-5960

1. 1,223 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 819
    Disagree and listen the David’s last interview/ how this will be done starting with a brownfields site - funding for the AAM would be well underway I believe and started when Tesla qualified the graphite last year - these agreements don’t happen overnight. I wouldn’t be surprised if we had a funding update in the next couple of weeks. No need to pump the stock when certification is announced and instant revenues come in starting with $10M (on FY22 receivables) - everyone is starting to wake up about C4V and it’s tech- market leading and Magnis has exclusive rights to it in the US - storage, vehicles, recycling ( do a deep dive into all the partners they are now associated with through all these channels) its bloody amazing for a startup and exciting times especially when you have the POTUS throwing trillions of dollars into the sector for US made. we are in a bear market, it’s a stock that is heavily traded and a stock that is being accumulated and shaking out retail - let the SP do it’s stuff but just as a spring is continually wound back it explodes when finally released - thanks for your input shifty but totally disagree and based on when u appear and always your comments I do question your motives and that’s fine as all part of the stock market - love it and bring it on MNS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.