MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

I’d prefer on time but as we know Elon loves to put extremely...

1. 1,346 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 124
    I’d prefer on time but as we know Elon loves to put extremely tight and sometimes unrealistic time allotments on completion dates, he stated many times that he puts aggressive time lines in order to get maximum effort in to it and has mention that if your given a week to to complete something people will often take that time as opposed to give them a day and even if they miss it slightly it’s still always faster then a week.

In his book he confesses to having extremely difficult time slots to meet that he’s put in place himself and failed.
    I also believe we have a good relationship that would have been built over the last few years during teslas due diligence before signing with us which will also be backed by communication lines open though ex employees who built tesla with him on board with us. As long as we show them we are not taking the piss I’m certain the relationship will remain.

he would understand the benefits to hoshis diligent approach on site selection knowing the flow on advantage to both parties cost wise present and down the track. Strong DD by tesla in signing with us built over time during testing phase of our products, strong pre existing relationships through past Tesla employees would enhance good will. Strategic positioning within USA. No doubt he would be aware of the shummer letter also.

my thoughts only in regards to aam site happenings

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.