GBR 1.61% 6.1¢ great boulder resources limited

General Discussion Topics, page-1062

1. 5,594 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1766
    I'm assuming you mean

"I have never seen another stock that rely so much on one Ann" . ...

to a certain extent its true ..in that there seem to be a lot of posters here "hanging" for that next announcement .....however it wasn't long ago ( about 6 months ) that the stock was 4-5 cents etc ...... and now is 15-17 cents . ( thats a 300 % - 400 % increase - not bad really )

The company has been pretty transparent I think in regularly reporting finding and grades etc of drill intersects and location plans etc etc etc and also those interviews on line with the MD have been quite telling ......particularly with commentary and inferences about the surrounding geology and indicator minerals that have been observed in some other large gold bearing ore bodies .

So its been a continual build on information ... like a puzzle ...eventually the big pic becomes clear . .

Stocks like GBR are prone to a fair bit of heavy volatility and speculation etc ( as are so many ) ...... and as always no guarantees etc etc

- but I think time is better spent understanding what's already out in the public domain ...as each announcements from here is likely validate the assumptions that indicate more value and thus higher share prices .

- Its better to play the long game I think , rather than sweat the announcements

- thats where the real upside is likely to be .

There are others following this stock that will no doubt be able to interpret grades and intersects etc .....and comment on same

Eventually GBR will publish an inferred resource in situ I'm guessing ... that's going to be a real interesting number .

Not sure how far away that is - sounds like lots more exploratory drilling to do yet .

But thats when the game gets real interesting .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.1¢
Change
-0.001(1.61%)
Mkt cap ! $36.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.1¢ 6.1¢ 6.1¢ $610 10K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 300000 5.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.1¢ 395000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.07am 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.