GBR 4.08% 4.7¢ great boulder resources limited

General Discussion Topics, page-1267

1. 2,493 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1095
    Agree with you there, although I feel that any fall in GP to, or below, $1750 USD will see another snap purchase at volume.

Call it realistic, naive, conspiracy theory or some other.... My belief is that these low prices opportunities are jumped on to trade more paper gold for physical. Someone is stockpiling physical, and whenever gold drops this low it sees snap recoveries in the last few months. Whilst @Wack your chart suggests a low of $1675 could be the bottom, I don't think we will see the 1600s again

I'll fully admit that this belief is through research on other's research, not my own direct, but there's a lot of conversation around China and Russia buying as much physical gold as they can. Been going for years and accelerating, and there's no denying that China isn't disclosing its full reserves. Even Texas demanded its gold back from the Fed in 2015.... The migration to physical has been continuous and growing since 2013.

Sorry, rambling about gold instead of GBR but this is the general discussion thread! Where I'm with you @Wack is the potential rocket targets for gold price. Watch this week as the markets close and finish their monthly books. Watch the quarter close in December. Watch the Basel III impacts now set for January 1st. All set for all time highs

Gold is coiled. And GBR is positioned to benefit

IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
-0.002(4.08%)
Mkt cap ! $28.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 4.7¢ $15.48K 322.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 461787 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 42787 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.