GBR 5.26% 6.0¢ great boulder resources limited

I like that chart Jeff - supports my goals/thoughts for...

1. 282 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 189
    I like that chart Jeff - supports my goals/thoughts for GBR.

Going through the feasibility and development stages could take years. I'd rather take profit before then.

That SP sell point really depends on how the next few months of drilling goes.
    - find lots of gold and price will go up a lot
    - only find modest amounts price will go up less

I like the idea of a buy out as they often pay a premium over the current SP. If GBR finds plenty of gold in the next few months and gets to 50c, then the buy out offer might get made at say 60c. That is around 4 bags for those of us who bought in the last few months.
    Like Jeffc suggested - $1 would be even better! Until the drilling has been finished how can anybody predict a price?

If I can get $1 this year, or wait 5 years to get to $2 - I know what I'd prefer.
    Take the $1 this year and put that back into other projects likely to make multi bags in the next few years.

Not saying GP won;t influence GBRs SP - just saying it won;t have the same influence as a company producing or close to producing. GBR is neither of those. We don;t even know yet how much gold is in the ground so how can the market price the resource when the price goes up or down. However if you are digging gold from the ground at a known rate - %10 GP increase leads to a known rev increase at the same costs so known profit increases.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.0¢
Change
0.003(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $36.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.7¢ 6.0¢ 5.7¢ $5.065K 88.26K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 103131 5.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 176749 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.