GBR 2.08% 4.7¢ great boulder resources limited

General Discussion Topics, page-2135

1. 523 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    so a quick look on several other gold discoverers- they are down about 5 % in the last 2 days vs GBR down a whopping 23 percent- so those people on here claiming this is just ebb and flows... you really need to take your pulse and realise the fundamentals have changed, thats why this is ;lunging a 4 fold increase more than other gold discoverers.
    That rules out all that other stuff you talk about, oh its the world volatility, the gold price. All just noise at this point- GBR is collapsing.

So we have the last 2 DD holes to be assayed and delivered (IMHO they have already got results on these)
    Then What did sweaty palmed darty eyed AP say in that botched ProInvestor video yesterday? 57 air cores?
    Shareprice has never moved on AC holes on this stock, its the RC / DD thats needed to move the needle as well as for any MRE.

MRE estimate has blown out to March at least now IMHO, AP has also shifted his wording as he does to " we will deliver a MRE as soon as they can". The concern here now, is Mulga Bill is a small deposit- you have had and still have miners all around their tenements not wanting to touch it- not buying it- no joint venture- nada- and GBR in desperate times picked up the smelly rag as they didn't have much else going (the Wellington double market cap comments supports the desperate levels of AP)
    By small deposit I am talking 500 K Oz, but under 150-300 metres of rock- making that sized deposit unfeasible and not economic.
    This is potentially starting to look like Pantoro- where they have a large area that they are consolidating . Many ASX stoxk lived and died down there where Pantoro is- I think they have. aMRE of 2.6 Million Oz- with the consolidation were able to make it feasible.
    Whoever owns Paddys should offer to buy GBR out, and turn Mulga into a satellite mine/ ore source for Paddys
    AIMO-
    I am going to wait for the next pump and dump off the next good RC results and sell- I am sure there will be some at some point- this investment isn't doing well at all last 9 months while others flourish.

Last edited by dogzrule: 10/06/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
-0.001(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $28.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 5.0¢ 4.6¢ $64.25K 1.340M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 112370 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.