GBR 3.45% 5.6¢ great boulder resources limited

Tima, my guess is many of the supporters of GBR have left over...

1. 523 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    Tima, my guess is many of the supporters of GBR have left over the last two days, and just haven't got the stomach or humility to let others know they have left. Old Grey seems like an odd ball- claiming how much money he has- and out shopping for boats sayng he hasn't read the announcement. What a fool- and I agree, his constant upramping probably sucked a few people in.

Wack is definitely a more sensible poster to follow- he backs up his opinions with a lot of facts and charts and analysis of the mine. Even Wack has been a bit more subdued after this last flop announcement. The entire DD program so far looks like a complete flop. And 9/10 of the last RC was also a complete failure in finding new gold- the last AC program was 90% failure

Seriously 6 geos, thye have hit very good grades previously, the EM and 3d IP- having CSIRO involved- and they don't have a bloody clue where to drill next- otherwise we wouldn't have had 9 months of fail army.

What the heck have they been doing?
    Surely they didn't actually believe in a 6 km strike length? I never did. that was always pie in the sky- one look at the Meekathara region and thats clear there is no 6 km strike length.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.