GBR 6.25% 5.1¢ great boulder resources limited

i have a counter view to thisGBR in 2022 made claim of an...

1. 163 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 66
    i have a counter view to this
    GBR in 2022 made claim of an enormous gold find in Mulga Bill that as of late 2022 was brought right back into expectation. the way Patterson was communicating on released documents was this was the next major gold find. and thats NOT the Case at all right.
    communications have now changed for mulga bill that its a high grade vein area.... thats it. imho it was very manipulative of Patterson to communicate the way ge did and the paid marketing through the coffee with small cap videos released, all to pump the share price before the next, you guessed it, cap raise
    The company has now shifted focus to Ironbark and other locations... so whats happened to Mulga Bill? some closure on this would be transparent and is called for after the constant ramping in 2021 to 2022
    also now seems to be a shift in messaging about lithium... its just shocking the spin coming out of pattersons mouth imho.

lets the results do the talking, please stop manipulating would be investors with false hopes
    i wish everyone in 2023 some success but my gut says GBR will not do well in 2023.
    people hoping the share price will explode off a maiden reaource update may be very dissapoointed. Pantorro is sitting on 2-3 million OZ gold already and it hasnt skyrocketed. Kainos minerals is sitting on 1.5 million Oz proven gold and its share price isnt rocketing either.

rising rates means borrowing is harder to get and we are seeing even massive projects like Chalice and De Grey continuing to drill and increase their resource estimate to be able to justify the borrowing costs and de risk banks investments (loans) to this explorers.

imho gbr to be 5 cents by end of this year

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
0.003(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $30.93M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.1¢ 5.2¢ 5.1¢ $5.145K 100.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 91091 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.23pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.