GBR 1.75% 5.6¢ great boulder resources limited

100% FUD is real atm. GBR is one of the many smaller end of town...

1. 2,173 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 565
    100%

FUD is real atm.

GBR is one of the many smaller end of town plays I own across various sectors. Anything not making cash and with a big market cap and providing Divies is getting smashed atm. Particularly any type of explorer without funding for their project.

People making money in the bank for the first time in 20 years.

Sentiment will turn when the fed's of the world turn to more cowbell which they will as if rates keep rising the way they are many countries will become insolvent. So its either fiscal policy and rate cuts, or Yield curve control. As japan is a beacon for how well yield control works...... Or doesn't i tend to feel the game will be more cowbell.

Until then nothing is going to change. For me too late to get out of most of my positions, Just gotta ride it out and not try to bottom pick too much, That and Just be ignorant of the SP a little. That and hope we don't get taken over for cheap.

Patto still progressing the project and we have more gold and more understanding than we did this time last year..... Just don't have the share price to match unfortunately. Hopefully as been suggested previously we can fast track Iron bark and get some money coming in the door as others have suggested. Might be easier to keep the lights on that way.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
-0.001(1.75%)
Mkt cap ! $33.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.7¢ 5.5¢ $47.04K 849.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15009 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 7281 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.01pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.