GBR 0.00% 6.3¢ great boulder resources limited

New interview out.My takeaway is that everything that we are...

1. 3,103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 871
    New interview out.

My takeaway is that everything that we are thinking is prob true. Patto was asked about mining, same statements in regards to "yeah ahhh could toll but ahh..." (shows a no to me) - nothing like Meeka states out loud (they are planning on mining it would seem one way or another). Hes gunning for 1m ounces (suprise), and excited about the new 14km's and assoc targets. Slow burn still in order unless the market picks up. Lots of drill rigs sitting around.

Only interesting part was the comparison to the others in the area and the consolidation thematic. He reckons we are undervalued by dollars per ounce by 2-3x compared to OAU for instance, and uses Musgrave as a good analogy (although they got a bit more due to competitive offers). GBRs dollars per ounce are worth a premium due to location.

In a nutshell, it confirms he believes the way to a return is dollars per ounce, and racking up the ounces. A TO offer is probably the quickest and least risky way for a good return - my opinion is within 1.5 years max GBR is bought, and Ill be happy with 200m take over (lol..?).

PS - I noticed Druckenmiller sold big tech and bought gold this week. Thats a HUGE sign of things to come.

Ill start buying more next month.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $37.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.2¢ 6.3¢ 6.2¢ $14.68K 234.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 153170 6.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.3¢ 39926 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.57pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.2¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.59 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.2¢ 6.2¢ 6.2¢ 69468
Last updated 13.29pm 29/04/2024 ?
GBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.