GBR 4.17% 4.6¢ great boulder resources limited

General Discussion Topics, page-3230

1. 33,707 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1787
    "Would be nice to have path to mine plan in conjunction with reaching the 1mill/O but I do think once we hit this target all things will change."

Yes I spent the morning looking at the junior explorers( AME AUN AUC KAI RXL ) who are in the Sandstone region around 150km SE of Meekatharra where the HC punters are expressing similar dissatisfaction to here with lack of progress in getting to mining and their shares getting diluted by capital raises
    GBR does average a higher grade ressource than the companies around Sandstone (OAU even higher grade ) which is in its favour
    To me really need to get some Merging happening with OAU and maybe Odyssey and even TSX listed Monument to push through to a 1.5 million ounce resource so have a decent sized resource to mine , even if it means giving something up in the way of golden handshakes (soft options ) to the Boards of OAU , GBR and Odyssey to get the merge over the line .
    The alternative is further dilution while we have geos with good intentions chipping rocks for the next couple of years to add to the resource ozs but with no M&A experience , (exception OAUs MD) and the possibility of vultures from WGX or RMS or Catalyst taking us out cheaply like they did with Musgrove and its Break of Day deposit just down the road .
    Last edited by plough: 20/03/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.