GBR 1.69% 6.0¢ great boulder resources limited

I find that AP is promoting the dual process of working towards...

1. 245 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 115
    I find that AP is promoting the dual process of working towards production alongside exploration a lot more.

If we partner/contract a mining partner to fund the process plant for the “easier” ounces then the exploration maybe able to keep feeding it longterm.

below is an extract from the video I posted, it was interesting that he said he was not talking about Westgold, but he did clarify that it would require “the big and more technical companies who really see the value in these large scale opportunities”………so we need a company that can scale to the resource while AP finishes expanding the resource through further exploration.

EXTRACT from Transcript - “as big as we think it is I think it is going to attract attention from some of the larger companies and and I'm not talking West gold um probably the big and more technical companies who really see the value in these large scale opportunities that will be keeping a close eye on us um yeah so it' be really interesting to see and and and that's why we do such a lot of high level technical work is really to understand the geology understand the mineralization and understand the potential of the project we're not just drilling to find gold we actually want to understand how big it's going to be um we think this project is an absolute belter and we'll be putting some color around that in the next 6 to 12 months

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.0¢
Change
0.001(1.69%)
Mkt cap ! $36.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.0¢ 6.1¢ 5.9¢ $57.25K 952.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 242429 5.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 101900 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.53pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.