GBR 1.69% 6.0¢ great boulder resources limited

General Discussion Topics, page-3490

1. 4,730 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1108
    Why go deeper? Good question ... maybe our elusive unicorn is hiding down there and to move to the next level we need to find our unicorn.

Unicorn stocks need to stand out from the crowd and Degrey were a good example of this, running from $0.05 or $40m market cap in early 2020, to more than $1.00 and a $billion market cap in less than six months following their discovery. Raising funds at $1.00 is a lot more palatable than $0.05.

Most of the Mulga Bill high grade hits were deeper with some of the ultrahigh hits close to end of hole, so we don't know how far they go. If we can drill a few holes to show the high grades run much deeper it would exponentially increase the blue-sky potential and the associated market FOMO as well as the attention of the majors wanting to throw money at us for a piece of the unicorn pie.

I don't think we should commit too much to deep drilling, but I think we need a bit of balance. As good as the shallows are, it's not really moving the dial. I think the cost of a few deeper holes would be repaid in spades by helping us to CR at prices many multiples of where we are now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.0¢
Change
0.001(1.69%)
Mkt cap ! $36.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.0¢ 6.1¢ 5.9¢ $57.25K 952.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 242429 5.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 101900 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.53pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.