GBR 1.75% 5.6¢ great boulder resources limited

General Discussion Topics, page-3508

1. 33,526 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1747
    As I stated before I feel the downward tracking of the share price is due to the comment by Andrew that they were looking to do deeper drilling . That always sends alarm bells for me as the deeper each hole the higher the cost per hole drilled , and at say over 250 meters even the drilling cost per meter increases as having to move to Diamond drilling , so hit with a double wammy , more meters and higher cost per meter drilled , so cash burn increases a lot faster and
    so all things being equal less bang for the buck.
    If he has sufficient knowledge that he feels he can follow a dike down deeper and it will throw off higher grades then I am all for it , however , he has so much potential strike I prefer the cheaper air core drilling along strike ,
    hitting shallow intercepts also means potentially shallow mining means lower Strip ratio if OC so do not need as high a grade per tonne to justify mining and processing oxide tends to be cheaper on OPEX and CAPEX than transition or fresh .
    Drill shallow , mine it , then drill from the pit base is to me the logical progression , not put in deeper holes early on unless have high conviction of getting a low cost per oz drilled .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
-0.001(1.75%)
Mkt cap ! $33.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.9¢ 6.0¢ 5.6¢ $127.6K 2.213M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 296449 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 91201 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.