MYX 1.59% $4.48 mayne pharma group limited

much more balanced view, good.I didn't check the numbers...

1. 418 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 138
    much more balanced view, good.

I didn't check the numbers but at least you provided some for people to fact check you if they wanted to.

you focus specifically on debt all the time....what about other liabilities??
    total liabilities (which includes debt) is down from 2011.
    debt is not a bad thing IF it is productive.

that has been the issue recently with TEVA deal.
    the capital raises and debt has been used to buy intangible assets which have not been productive.

that is why the revenue per share is important.
    that tells you the top line profitably that accounts for dilution.
    if you look at my data post you can see the figure per share which tells the story.

you will see there is a direct correlation between the share price and the revenue per share amount.

this is what needs to change and the share price will move with it....

also you seem to think the market always gets it right...lol....
    if that was true, there would be no opportunities.
    the market is always over or under....rarely is it actually priced right.

what is the saying. ...in the short term it's a voting machine, in the long term it's a weighing machine.

I normally do both, where I play the short terms swing AND invest longer term .. in the same share.
    this one I neglected up till now.

I don't care what price the market puts on it, I want know what revenue/assets/potential I'm buying.
    and the market price does not tell you that.....

obviously when you want to sell the share you have to wait for when they overvalue the share....as it so frequently does.

lastly, you are being disingenuous by saying wealth destruction over 10 years.....like there has been this straight downward trajectory.

afaik the price and company was looking up from 2012 to 2016 I think 950% gain in price.....sure everyone complained about that....mmm
    then TEVA and market conditions that caused the decline.

once again the revenue source of the company has changed very much since 2016/2017.

the company was successful between 2012-2016.
    2017-2021 not at all.

2021-?? ...that is the question.

just like 2012-2016 could not predict the 2017-2021 decline.... I doubt that 2017-2021 decline will actually predict the 2021-?? story.

if it was as easy to look at recent performance history and extrapolate to the future the. companies would always continue to grow and always continue to fall.

never would there be a turnaround story.
    never would there be a successful company brought to ruin.

so clearly it is a blunt tool at best....
    Last edited by krugerrands: 12/08/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.