MYX 1.95% $4.52 mayne pharma group limited

what a sad, sad response..... and just when you where doing a...

1. 418 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 138
    what a sad, sad response..... and just when you where doing a bit better.

You did say one interesting thing though..... intellectualize.
    To intellectualize something is to focus on the facts and logic.... to employ rational thinking and to ignore emotions.
    .... which is kind of exactly what you need to do with investing.

But I guess that is clearly hard for you.
    A big portion of the statements and reasoning is exactly based on emotion rather that straight thinking logic and reason.

This is why you make so many inaccurate statements even to the point of adding half truths and embellishments.
    If it feels right then it's right.... hey? hehe.

When your emotional statements are rebuked with logic you have a scattershot response and thinly veiled personal attacks instead of arguing the point.

" a big punt " .... you don't know if the amount is big or small... see... emotional embellishment without facts.
    "badly over paid for “assets” which have become liabilities" ..... lol.... overpaid really, debatable.. badly timed purchase yes... an asset by definition cannot become a liability... it just becomes a low value asset.... just a nonsense emotional statement.
    "seem to think you’re some kind of authority on Myx" .... I'm flattered that deep down you view me as such... really. but I'm just doing what I can to make informed decisions and never claimed any kind of elevated knowledge....
    "I don’t feel sorry for you" .... it's ok, I know you don't really mean that

First you carry on about dilution dilution.... then when the diluted figures per share is presented of total liability (including debt), revenue, assets etc..... then you go back to total amount, total amount.... market share price, market share price....

The above reveals as much about your character as it does the lack of consistent reasoning.

This one is the most interesting....
    "Should Mayne reach 20 cents perhaps I’ll buy in for quick trade and flip" .... so you may enter at 20cent and sell at what price?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.52
Change
-0.090(1.95%)
Mkt cap ! $384.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.59 $4.61 $4.48 $1.020M 225.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 1463 $4.50

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.54 859 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MYX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.