MYX 1.59% $4.48 mayne pharma group limited

I think I will stop responding because this is just taking too...

1. 418 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 138
    I think I will stop responding because this is just taking too much time and repetitive...

"They’re not thinly veiled veiled personal attacks, they are quite open and has Roger has suggested you seem to get involved
    in a few spats…."
    .... attacking someone personally just shows you have nothing better to offer to the discussion....argue the point.

unfortunately when you take on people's false beliefs and showcase their lack of critical thinking and reasoning... they tend to lash out and take it personally.
    and the more you put them in that corner, the more they refuse to accept the truth. so that is what you get....
    I have also had many constructive discussions, I'd like more of that. And I'll do what I can to steer it in that direction but at the same time you know... some people cannot be helped.

" spent a squillion on Teva and it’s become an historical income producing liability" .... an asset cannot become a liability, repeating this statement won't make it so. I don't value the TEVA as a valuable asset in the least and never claimed this, why even say this, so weird...probably very little of it left on the balance sheet.

"Can’t see the wood for the trees" ... exactly the opposite of what I'm going for. stats like EPS is rolling 12 month accounting window noise... market action can be noise.... unless you trade the trend. the right per share numbers are not noise.... top line revenue is the start. future earning potential is what you need to know.

"You switch topics" ... ... never switched topics, in fact I try to stay on point and ignore noise much I can.... the behaviour called projection comes to mind.

"and start analysing total revenue and total assets but when we view the wider picture we also see total market capitalisation has
    also plummeted."
    ... hardly, never looked at total.... I'm looking at per share numbers to account for dilution...... market cap are misleading. I don't look at that. lol. look at financial health and future profitability.... the rest will follow.

"In regards to intellectualising I’m referring to your denial about some of the
    simplistic facts that are there about this company."
    .... well say what you mean... if you misuse words then that would cause confusion. maybe you were thinking of "rationalising". Denial is not even remotely the same thing as intellectualising..... also denial is not just a river in Egypt. haha.

Not sure which facts I'm in denial about, nothing new and substative was raised that materially affects my view on the company at this point of entry.... which is all that is relevant. Can't go back in time.

"If I buy into a company today I’m expecting it to go up in value in 10 years time or for it to be at least producing hefty profits/dividends
    not to see dilution by 8+" .... dilution, just like debt is not a problem, the company needs capital. the problem is inneffective use of the capital. that is why you look at the per share revenue, assets etc..... you account for dilution.

"However from my perspective Myx historically has been a bad “investment” because funds spent by management
    has not given any positive return on investment for the punters in fact it has given a negative return on investment.”
    ... I'm sure no one realised that untill you pointed it out....

"I’m unlikely to trade this company again because of the deep distrust of management as verbalised by many on this forum but if I did my plan would be a reasonably quick flip. " ... backtracking on your previous 20c comment? don't want to reveal what your sell target would be?

"SP rapidly heading up to 59 cents and the slow descent back to where it started. That says far more than anything you or I have to say about this company" .... still believe in the wisdom and efficiency of the markets? when evidence abounds for shameless manipulation and constant bubbles....

"Hope you make a packet on this one Dude with your long term view on Mayne"... thank you. although my expectation on this one is cautiously optimistic in the short / medium term. that may change with new information.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.