MYX 1.95% $4.52 mayne pharma group limited

Please check my post and let me know how we got to such...

1. 418 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 138
    Please check my post and let me know how we got to such different numbers!

I think we all agree SR is a self serving numpty... based on how things have been playing out.

Yes, if you dance with a pig you might get some mud on you.

Only mention was they complete the FDA response in this 1Q2021 for gNuvaring if I read the report correctly.

I invested way after TEVA and it is already very painfull... cannot imagine the anguish of anyone along for the whole ride.
    We are here now however.We will get more clarity it the full year in August and they better report on the ~2months worth of Nextstellis progress.

Futhermore they may get the approval for Nuvaring "end 2021, beginning 2022"... which is not that far away for long termers.
    You can also try and source how Myring and Nextstellis does in other markets and then decide if you should just take the loss and invest elsewhere.... I mean if these two products don't deliver along with the board position and retirement of old guard.

Also consider if you have your eye on a better opportunity... if you don't then you are not losing anything to wait a bit at this stage

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.52
Change
-0.090(1.95%)
Mkt cap ! $384.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.59 $4.61 $4.48 $1.020M 225.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 1463 $4.50

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.54 859 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MYX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.