MYX 0.64% $4.71 mayne pharma group limited

Common sense is..... to not replace facts and figures with...

1. 418 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 138
    Common sense is..... to not replace facts and figures with guesses and exaspiration.

As per above... current costs afaik is EUR 2.4M. ( EUR 10M with FDA approval / commercialization. )
    Near as make no difference ~A$20M at the end of the day to compete in the contraceptive ring space which is a $US900M a year market

Product differentiation is always more than just price.
    I don't know what currently would differentiate Myring.... but equally you cannot claim there is nothing... without a reasonable theory or facts.

Reading through other generic reviews people switches brands because they feel some works better for them than others.....therefore not all generics are created equal..... this is not a headache tablet....

And maybe there is a fair amount of placebo in there....whatever it is... people will try something else if they are not happy and many other reasons a new product may gain market share.

Even if MYX gets only a 2% share of the $US900M market that would mean $US18M in gross sales.
    2% would be very low if there are only 4 other competitors.
    If way take 40% generics gross profit margin that is US$7.2M gross profit.... if we say 25% operating costs when we are left with $US5.2M net profit.

$US5.2M net profit over the 10year licence period is $33M in NPV10.... so you still end up with more money than the upfront costs.
    That is with only 2% market share.... and you still make money ( if only about ~US$0.02c a share )

Come up with a better / substantiated model.....or correct anything unreasonable from my post.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.