MYX 3.60% $4.60 mayne pharma group limited

General Discussion Topics, page-92

1. 418 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 138
    You have clear and justified frustration about past performance ... which is mostly directly related to TEVA deal and the subsequent poor profitability in the US generic pharmaceutical space.

Also, poor communication from Mayne and "LP putting out announcements in between filing her nails"... lol.... not arguing with any of that.

Why would I....they definately don't communicate well, thus we don't even have any comms on when myring response was even done.

SR joined in 2012 ( ~$0.20 ) and by time TEVA deal was done 2016 ( $2.00 ).... don't hear too many complain about that.
    From there of course it has been all downhill because TEVA was a big swing... and a big miss.

So ever since then the write-offs and price decline has reflected this.
    How much of the TEVA/Allergan deal do you think is left in the intangibles?
    Plus intangibles only matter in what you can either sell them for OR produce revenue.

The only thing any investor should concern themselves with it what the future will look like.
    Past performance in and of itself does not indicate future performance.

Only once you know why the past was good or bad can you think what the probability is of that momentum carrying forwards.
    SR 2012( $0.20 ) - 2016 ( $2.00 ) - no one complains. ~950% gain ( also SR's fault? )
    2016 ( $2.00 ) - 2021 ( $0.30 ) - this is all SR's fault, apparently....
    2021 ( $0.30 ) - 2025 ( ??? ) - wonder what the comments will be here.....

disclaimer - no fan of SR nor am I defending him, I just stating the facts here....

The way I see it is that Mayne was doing well untill the TEVA deal....big swing, big miss... done.
    Now the question is ... can they do well with the new products / services?

Mithra had to be paid in some form for having distribution rights for a product that took them 20 years to develop??
    Here is a post on the cost and potential value
    https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/54127794/single

Myring... yes those delays, not pretty. Are we really expecting this to be delayed beyond "end 2021, beginning 2022"?
    As I understand the delays was due to Mithra.... not Mayne.... but SR can't exactly point fingers at their partner, regardless.... delays between the two of them.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/54614146/single

So I'm interested in well thought out opinions on where this is going, not whinging about what has already happened.
    And geez I understand if you invested a long time ago this will be painfull... but you have to make a judgement call here now about what will happen in the future, isn't that what investing is about?

You are not paying $2 for the future revenue... you are paying $0.30.... is that worth it or not.
    If not... then take your $0.30 and invest it elsewhere.

Either way of course you are welcome to state and substantiate reasons why $0.30 will or will not be worth it..... just don't see what value most of the posts add just whinging and having illogical/sensational statements.

Or is this an emotional support group and I missed the memo?

Look, not trying to pick fights with posters like yourself... just would like to have value added engagements. Otherwise why even post here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.60
Change
0.160(3.60%)
Mkt cap ! $387.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.44 $4.61 $4.44 $453.7K 99.34K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 251 $4.59

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.60 711 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.11pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MYX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.